HSMA is a leading provider in occupational health and safety consulting services. We provide a wide range of services including DOB, OSHA and EPA approved safety training.
HSMA recognizes the importance of safety training in the construction industry and understands the huge impact it can have on both employers and employees. This is why we make safety training a top priority in our organization by making our classes easily accessible and affordable. HSMA has dedicated thousands of hours into providing local in-person training and by developing online training learning management systems including access to proctored training through the use of recently developed technology such as biometric authentication.
- 16-Hour Suspended Scaffold User
- 8-Hour Suspended Scaffold User Refresher
- 32-Hour Suspended Scaffold Supervisor
- 8-Hour Suspended Scaffold Supervisor
- 4-Hour Supported Scaffold User & Refresher
- 32-Hour Supported Scaffold Installer and Remover
- 8-Hour Supported Scaffold Installer and Remover Refresher
- 4-Hour Mast Climber and User Training