32 Hour Advanced Rigging Training For Supervisors
This 32 hour rigging training course will provide individuals with a strong understanding on how to supervise and coordinate rigging crews and rigging equipment setup. An emphasis will be placed on proper rigging techniques, how to inspect rigging equipment, proper load amounts, how to calculate the center of gravity to apply proper rigging hitches and OSHA and DOB regulations.
- 100% attendance for this 32 hour supervisor advanced rigging training course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
32 hour supervisor crane rigging certification Online is not compliant with the NYC Department of Buildings requirements.
After completing this advanced rigging course you will be able to:
- Understand hazards relating to rigging and how to prevent them.
- Understand how to inspect rigging equipment in compliance with OSHA and ASME standards.
- Identify equipment capacities, hitch configurations, and basic knots
- Calculate the weight of loads in order to find center of gravity
- Understand signaling used during rigging operations
Students will receive a certificate of completion 32 Hour Rigging Courses Training.